Urban Airship Mobile Wallet is the world’s first multi-platform mobile wallet solution. Use Urban Airship Wallet projects to create Apple Wallet or Google Pay passes — digital cards stored in the native digital wallet on a smartphone.
Passes are distributed via URL:
- The URL points to the pass.
- When an end user opens the URL, they can view and install the pass.
After you design a pass template, you then generate the template's pass URLs, using these methods:
And after you generate the URLs, you can then distribute the passes via the method of your choosing.
Start Using Wallet
- Sign up, and optionally set up your certificate.
- Create a new project and template.
- Design the template's appearance.
- Send yourself a test pass.
- Generate the template's pass URLs.
Registration and Login
- Sign up for a new account on go.urbanairship.com/accounts/register/reach/.
- Check your email for a verification message.
- Log in to the Urban Airship dashboard.
Now you can start creating passes! Follow the steps in the Project and Template Tutorial.
- Complete the steps in the Urban Airship Support article How to make an Apple Pass Type Certificate. You will use the certificate and its password in the next step.
- Complete the steps in Manage Certificates: Apple Wallet: Add a New Certificate.
Uploading your Apple Pass Type Certificate will automatically upgrade your Wallet account to a Free Trial.
Free trials of Wallet are available for iOS apps, with the following stipulations:
- Create up to 100 passes.
- Passes expire in 7 days.
Complete these steps to see Wallet passes in action:
- Register for an account, verify your email address, and log in.
- Set up your Apple Pass Type certificate.
- Follow the Project and Template Tutorial and Template Design Tutorial to create your first project and design a pass. Make sure to choose Apple Wallet as your template type.
- Send yourself a Test Pass.