Urban Airship Mobile Wallet is the world’s first multi-platform mobile wallet solution. Use Urban Airship Wallet projects to create Apple Wallet or Google Pay passes — digital cards stored in the native digital wallet on a smartphone.
Passes are distributed via URL:
- The URL points to the pass.
- When an end user opens the URL, they can view and install the pass.
After you design a pass template, you then generate the template's pass URLs, using these methods:
And after you generate the URLs, you can then distribute the passes via the method of your choosing.
Start Using Wallet
- Sign up, and optionally set up your certificate.
- Create a new project and template.
- Design the template's appearance.
- Send yourself a test pass.
- Generate the template's pass URLs.
Registration and Login
If you do not have an account on go.urbanairship.com, please contact us with your request for a registration link for Mobile Wallet.
If you do have an account on go.urbanairship.com, please contact us with your request to enable Mobile Wallet.
After completing account registration and enablement, you can start creating passes! Follow the steps in the Project and Template Tutorial.
- Complete the steps in the Urban Airship Support article How to make an Apple Pass Type Certificate. You will use the certificate and its password in the next step.
- Complete the steps in Manage Certificates: Apple Wallet: Add a New Certificate.
Free trials of Wallet are available for iOS apps, with the following stipulations:
- Create up to 100 passes.
- Passes expire in 7 days.