Insight helps you understand exactly what your customers are doing and which behaviors are causing them to take action. With user-level audience engagement dashboards, ad-hoc discovery tools, and conversion reporting, you can uncover the ‘why’ behind your ROI.
Start Using Insight
Insight is an add-on service. Please talk to your Urban Airship Account Manager to enable Insight for your account, or follow the steps below to enroll in a free trial. After Insight has been enabled for your account:
- Open your project from the dashboard, then click Reports and select Insight. The first time you open Insight after enrollment, you will be notified that it will take 24 hours for events to populate the dashboards. Click the Next button to close the window.
- Verify or set your project's Industry. Industry appears on the right side of the page, above the time zone.If you need to make a change, click the displayed industry to open your project's settings, select an industry type and sub-industry, then click Update Project.
You are now ready to start learning about Dashboards and Spaces.
Sign up for a free trial of Insight.
- Open your project from the dashboard, then click Reports and select Insight.
- Click the Start Your Free Trial button.
- Enterprise customers: You will be prompted to complete an enrollment
form:You will be notified via email when Insight has been added to your account.
After that, you are ready to
set your industry.
- E-Commerce customers: Continue with the steps below.
- Enterprise customers: You will be prompted to complete an enrollment form:You will be notified via email when Insight has been added to your account. After that, you are ready to set your industry.
- Click the button to Try Insight for 30 days.You will then see a banner stating that you have successfully activated your Insight trial.E-Commerce customers can manage add-ons at any time in by going to Your Account » Billing.
Once Insight is enabled for your account, user-level events and messages you send will start appearing in the Insight dashboards. Please wait 24 hours for events to appear in your dashboards.