Add Apple News to your project, or edit an existing configuration.
What You'll Do
- Configure Apple News in your Urban Airship project's settings.
- Open your project from the dashboard, then navigate to Settings » Channels » Mobile App Platforms.
- Click Configure in the Apple News pane. The button is labeled Edit if already configured.
- Enter values for each field.
- Channel Name: Your Apple News channel name. This is used for preview purposes in the Apple News workflow.
- Channel ID: Your Apple News channel ID.
- API Key: Your Apple News API key.
- API Secret: Your Apple News API secret.
- Check the box for each of the Supported Countries you have configured in your Apple News publisher channel settings.
- Click Save, or cancel to discard.
To remove Apple News from your project, click remove this service.
- Your Apple News channel ID has no relation to an Urban Airship Channel ID.
- We validate the country selection when the Send Now or Send When Live button is clicked as the final step in creating an Apple News notification. If a country selected here is not configured in your Apple News publisher channel settings, you will see an error in the dashboard when attempting to send to that country.