In This Section
Urban Airship Wallet is now Urban Airship Reach. Though the product
name has changed, the features and functionality remain the same. All
/wallet-api.urbanairship.com/ endpoints will continue to function as
before. For more information about Urban Airship Reach, please see our
Registration and Login
- Sign up for a new account on go.urbanairship.com/accounts/register/reach/.
- Check your email for a verification message.
- Log in at go.urbanairship.com, and select Reach from the navigation header.
- Start creating passes! Follow the steps in the New Project and Template Tutorial.
- Complete the steps in the Urban Airship Support article How to make an Apple Pass Type Certificate. You will use the certificate and its password in the next step.
- Complete the steps in Manage Certificates: Apple Wallet: Add a New Certificate.
Uploading your Apple Pass Type Certificate will automatically upgrade your Reach account to a Free Trial.
Android Pay integration is initiated by Urban Airship. Please contact us to make your request for set up.
Free trials of Urban Airship Reach are available for iOS apps, with the following stipulations:
- Create up to 100 passes.
- Passes expire in 7 days.
Complete these steps to see Reach in action:
- Register for an account, verify your email address, and log in.
- Set up your Apple Pass Type certificate.
- Follow the New Project and Template Tutorial and Template Design Tutorial to create your first project and design a pass. Make sure to choose Apple Wallet as your template type.
- Send yourself a Test Pass.
Contact us to move to a paid plan.