Your customers have many and varied interests. The quality of your customer data sources varies too, ranging from structured to unstructured, current to dated. Lytics makes it easy to aggregate customer data from a variety of sources and keep it up-to-date.
With Urban Airship Connect as your source for mobile data, you can manage your customer data platform with a Mobile First mentality.
Optimize How Users Interact With Your Brand
- Use rich behaviors from your website, email, social, and ad campaigns to inform and inspire your mobile design practices.
- Enhance your mobile experience using insights based on how users interact with your entire brand presence.
Put Rich Mobile User Behavior To Work
- Use what you learn about your users from native apps to inform the rest of your brand experience.
- Export Lytics behavior-rich segments back to your marketing tools to put mobile user insights to work on other channels.
Adapt Mobile Data To Best-Of-Breed Marketing Tools
- Connect your mobile and marketing data to Lytics to build exportable universal profiles that adapt to many best-of-breed marketing tools.
- Deploy behavior-rich audience segments with the click of a button.
Predict Which Customer Segments Will Most Likely Drive Future Business
- Apply the powerful prediction tools of Lytics on the rich behavioral mobile data from Urban Airship.
Client Code (optional)
Associate a user’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA, for iOS or AAID, for Android) with the Urban Airship channel ID. See ID Matching for details about this feature.
Add the iOS Advertising ID:
// Get the current identifiers let identifiers = UAirship.shared().analytics.currentAssociatedDeviceIdentifiers() // Set the advertising ID info identifiers.advertisingID = ASIdentifierManager.sharedManager().advertisingIdentifier.UUIDString; identifiers.advertisingTrackingEnabled = ASIdentifierManager.sharedManager().advertisingTrackingEnabled; identifiers.vendorID = UIDevice.currentDevice().identifierForVendor?.UUIDString // Associate the identifiers UAirship.shared().analytics.associateDeviceIdentifiers(identifiers)
// Get the current identifiers UAAssociatedIdentifiers *identifiers = [[UAirship shared].analytics currentAssociatedDeviceIdentifiers]; // Set the advertising ID info identifiers.advertisingID = [[ASIdentifierManager sharedManager].advertisingIdentifier] UUIDString]; identifiers.advertisingTrackingEnabled = [ASIdentifierManager sharedManager].advertisingTrackingEnabled; identifiers.vendorID = [[UIDevice currentDevice].identifierForVendor UUIDString]; // Associate the identifiers [[UAirship shared].analytics associateDeviceIdentifiers:identifiers];
Automatically track the Android Advertising ID:
Manually track the Android Advertising ID:
// Get the Android Advertising ID info - This call is blocking and should be done in a // background thread. AdvertisingIdClient.Info adInfo = AdvertisingIdClient.getAdvertisingIdInfo(getContext()); UAirship.shared().getAnalytics() .editAssociatedIdentifiers() .setAdvertisingId(adInfo.getId(), adInfo.isLimitAdTrackingEnabled()) .apply();
- Choose your project from the
Engage dashboard, then click
Connect in the navigational header.
- Under the Connections heading, click Lytics.
- Configure a new integration:
- Enter a user-friendly name and description.
- Check the box if you’d like to send location events through this connection.
- Click the Save & Create Access Token button.
- Copy the App Key and Access Token and save in a secure location.
You will not be able to view the App Key and Access Token after leaving this screen, so copy and save them now. You may, however, add new tokens and delete existing tokens. See: Manage Connections.
- Click the Save & Exit button.
- Send your App Key and Access Token to your Lytics account manager.