Lifecycle Lists are Urban Airship-generated Audience Lists that group users based on certain lifecycle events. Use these lists to target users with personalized messages based on these behaviors. You can:
Lifecycle List types include:
- First App Open: Target users that have been acquired recently.
- Opened App: Target users according to active-user status.
- Uninstalls: Target users (via non-push channels) who have uninstalled your app.
- Sent Notifications: Filter out users who have already received a message.
- Dormant: Target previously active customers who have not engaged with the app recently.
First App Open
- Engage with newly-acquired users, sending specific messages that help them understand the benefits of your app.
- Guide users to specific areas of your app experience that they might not know about.
- Welcome customers and deliver an incentive to open the app again.
- If your app is focused on daily or weekly users, e.g., a gaming app, use the Last Whole Day or Last 7 Days Opened App list to target your most active users.
- For lifestyle or retail apps, the Last 30 Days list can be used to message users that have engaged, pushing them to a conversion point in the app such as making a purchase.
- Use this list to export devices that have uninstalled your app. Consider messaging them via a different channel regarding the value and utility of mobile notifications.
- Augment your data warehouse with this information to investigate why they uninstalled your app.
- Create a segment to filter out users that recently received a message to limit overreach.
- Export this list into your email tool to filter our users you have already messaged.
- Export this list into your CRM to investigate how users actions outside of the app are influenced by your messaging.
- Send special offers to previously active users, incentivizing re-engagement with your app.
- Send messages that describe the value and benefit of your app to users who have become dormant. Encourage re-engagement by describing new app versions and features.
- Export the dormant list into your CRM and follow up with customers via a different communication method.